Coloma Resort is located in the town of Coloma, less than one hour from Sacramento and just off Highway 49. We sit upon nearly a
mile of riverbank along the South Fork of the American River.
- From Sacramento, take Highway 50 east towards South Lake Tahoe.
- After about 30 miles take exit #37 (Ponderosa/North Shingle Road).
- Turn left over Highway 50, and then turn right at the light onto North Shingle Road.
- Follow North Shingle Road about 5 1/2 miles. North Shingle Road becomes Lotus Road.
- Follow Lotus Road about 6 miles until it ends at Highway 49.
- Turn right on Highway 49 and drive 3/4 mile to Mt. Murphy Road just past Sutter’s Mill.
- Take an immediate left to cross over the one lane bridge onto Mt. Murphy Road.
- As soon as you cross over the one lane bridge Coloma Resort is on your right.
- Drive Safe!